What is Relining? Is it something new?
- Our technician will visit the job site and assess what is needed.
- The pipe is thoroughly cleaned using a high-pressure jetting process.
- The liner is installed into the cleaned line.
- The repaired pipe is returned to full service.
The process of rehabilitating pipes using Relining was invested in England over 30 years ago. Relining Technologies systems and materials have been utilized to install over 10 million feet of pipe worldwide.
Why Relining as a solution?
- Less costly
- Repair is completed in less time than traditional replacement
- Minimally disruptive
- Prevents future root intrusion, seals cracks to help eliminate leaks and infiltration
- Renews the pipe to a better than original state
- Both material and resin meet industry standards of a minimum 50 year service life
Leaking, Damaged or Old Problem Pipe? Don’t replace…Rehabilitate!
Repair your underground pipelines without extensive excavation, disruption and property damage. Ask Me How!
- Financing Programs and Options are Available
- Ask your Representative for Details
THE IDEAL SOLUTION
As a Relining Technologies solutions provider, our organization strives to provide timely, exceptional service at a reasonable price. We understand the urgency involved when a crisis occurs and do our best to respond immediately. We work to bring our clients the latest technology and cutting-edge solutions available to cost-effectively repair and return their critical water and sewer services to optimum operation with the least amount of disruption and costly property damage.
- High Pressure Jet Cleaning
- CIPP Relining
- Camera Inspection