Hydrojetting. What is it?
Hydrojetting is the process of entering a pipe with a hose and nozzle that power jets water against the interior walls of the sewer or drain line with such force that washes away debris, grease buildup, sludge, dirt and can even cut through tree roots.
Why is it necessary?
A traditional snake-type drain cleaning machine can clear most stoppages the first time without any problems unless your line has extreme grease build-up or root intrusion that can make clearing it next to impossible or will only clear it for a few days. Hydrojetting cleans the entire inside walls of the sewer or drain pipe instead of simply punching a hole through the blockage. Snaking the line will break up the debris, which can re-clog further down the line, but the jet of water removes it completely.
What are the benefits?
• Removes years of debris and almost any type of obstruction
• Thoroughly cleans the interior of the pipe so it functions like new
• Prevents future plumbing problems
• Is safe for all types of sewer and drain pipes
• Eliminates the inconvenience of reoccurring stoppages
• Aids in eliminating foul odors
• Comes with an extended warranty period
• Hydrojetting service is available in quarterly maintenance programs
• Perfect for residential and commercial applications